Over 40% of North Americans describe themselves as being shy.
- Do your hands start sweating and your legs shake with the thought of having to not only attend a business networking session but actually talk to people?
- Do you feel paralyzed by the fear of rejection when you are at a business networking event?
you rather have a root canal than attend a business networking event?
- Would you rather send an e-mail to a business lead than meet them in person?
Well if any of these apply… you may be shy!
“Get over it!” That’s what our extroverted friends would say. “Just do what we do!”
Life isn’t that simple. We aren’t all extroverts and it would probably be a noisy world if we were. Being shy isn’t a personal defect.
You aren’t the only one out there, even if it feels like it sometimes. The world is full of shy people and that doesn’t prevent you from being an effective networker and reaping the benefits that networking can bring to your business.
In Power Networking for Shy People: How to Network Like a Pro you will:
- discover proven strategies to reduce your fear [that’s what shyness really is] that will help you become an effective, power networker.
- learn practical tips to strengthen the networking skills that you already have.
- discover easy to use techniques that will take you from shy to sly.
- discover the three phases of networking and how you can use each of them to your advantage.
- learn about common fears or barriers that shy networkers often experience and how to overcome them.
The author knows what it is like to be shy. He knows how avoidance & denial can be a good friend. He knows how uncomfortable it can be to attend a networking event and not know a single person.
He also got sick and tired of his inhibitions getting in the way of opportunities and decided to do something about it. The result… Power Networking for Shy People: How to Network Like a Pro.
This is a must have book for those who want practical, proven tips & techniques on how to network effectively, especially if you are shy.
I’m not really shy. Will this book be of any use to me?
This program manual explores the fundamentals of relationship networking. If you don’t have the added challenge of being shy, you will likely find it easier to use the tips & techniques to strengthen the networking and relationship building skills that you already have.
Also available in paperback & audio versions.
There are no reviews yet.