You’re Hired! Job Interview Preparation: Job Search Strategies That Work – E-book
Is the thought of an upcoming job interview keeping you awake at night?
While looking for a new job and going through hiring interviews can be exciting for some people, for many of us it can be a stressful experience.
Searching for and landing a job can be a stressful, demoralizing experience, especially… if you don’t know how to do it properly. The ‘old ways’ don’t work anymore. Finding rewarding work… is work!
Your resume got you the interview. Now what?
You’re Hired! Job Interview Preparation — Job Search Strategies That Work, systematically builds your skills to excel at interview questions and help you sleep at night.
You will learn how to how to prepare for your job interview and how to anticipate and answer questions in a manner that lead towards your successful landing of a job. Your job.
This book offers strategic tactics to maximize your job interviewing effectiveness.
The content is excerpted from You’re Hired! Job Search Strategies That Work, with bonus articles covering a range of frequently asked questions about job interviewing.
You’re Hired! Job Interview Preparation — Job Search Strategies That Work puts you to work in learning how to use ‘best practices’ to land your ‘dream’ job.
If you are a sports fan, you will recognize that any sport has a set of rules and varying degrees of competition. Searching for a job, your job, is a competitive situation. It could come down to two or more possible candidates, hopefully you, being one of them, having very similar qualifications.
Hiring managers are under pressure to hire the right candidate. Your task is to become the only choice. The right choice!
Do any of these points resonate with you?
- You are tired, bored… of your current job and want to secure a better, more rewarding job than the one you currently have.
- You want to land your dream job in the field of your choosing.
- You are new to the work force and are looking for a great first job.
- You are returning to the workforce after an extended absence and want a job where you can use your life experiences.
But just haven’t managed to because …
- You’re not sure how to update or even create a resume.
- You haven’t a clue as to where to begin.
- You feel nervous about going for a job interview.
- You lack confidence or feel that you aren’t good enough.
- You’ve had bad experiences with job searching in the past.
- You don’t know how to get references.
- You suffer from imposter syndrome, feel embarrassed, too old, too young, too whatever…
From the Author Rae A. Stonehouse…
Don’t make the same mistakes I made…
Mistake #1: Having a curriculum vitae style of resume, rather than a modern, functional one.
Mistake #2: Not having a thorough understanding of the job requirements before interviewing.
Mistake #3: Not having influential, easily accessible references in place.
Mistake #4: Not being prepared to strategically answer questions in the job interview that highlight you as the best applicant.
Mistake #5: Crafting your resume in a way that highlights your needs rather than illustrating how you can solve a problem for the employer.
Let me be your guide!
Don’t struggle on your own!
I am here to help you!
Here is what we will be covering in the book…
This program provides strategic techniques to maximize your job searching effectiveness, such as:
- How to use best practices to craft & fine-tune your resume
- How to target your resume to a specific job
- How to write an attention-grabbing cover letter… or not
- How to market your transferrable skills
- How to factor keywords into your resume for better results
… and much more!
You’re Hired! Job Interview Preparation Sample Chapters narrated by Mike, a Google-generated AI.